Sewing… six days left

Four days have passed with me virtually doing nothing. Or at least nothing to finish the garments I need in August.

At least I started almost everything by now.

The first robe I started a while back (blue cotton satin), but my sewing machine suddenly decided I would take no more silver yarn… and the embroidery on the sleeves are not finished.

The lining also does not Work the Way I want it to, and so I wont finish it for the Epic Empires.

Satinrobe

The Hood is the same one as in the Pictures taken on Carnil, but it got a new collar,a shorter sash, a pelt collar an adjustments on the hood.

Not much to do here anymore.

Kaputze WIP

Its different with the short battlerobe I stared… the main part is ready but the lining is still missing.

The rest is unfinished as well. The green sash needs a lining and the golden lace is going to be replaced with something light gray.

The colour of the robe is much darker in reality… it looks kind of weird in the photo. The fabric is also less shiny.

Kampfrobe

My new larp shield has now its final shape (and some tape) and I have started making the cover. Its going to be some work.

Schild getaped

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s